San Antonio Webcast HQ

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've posted this same thing like 4 times throughout the evening, but shouldn't APD's be available by now? Usually you can get them within an hour of a corps performance on days like today....

Granted BC's equipment book occurs at such a rapid succession, non the less it still requires the same levels of achievement for credit

I miss the door. ^0^

The increased "cop speak" is stil grating me....then again, what can you do, you know? :)

Good showing from 'Coats, but I though Atlanta seemed just as "on". Maybe it's me.

I'm witcha Bawker. It didn't grab me, and the more they increase the cop speak, the more I wonder why people are ragging The Cadets and praising Bloo

You're better than me. I plan to get the rest on EnCorps. My wife would never forgive me if I fell asleep during Shakespeare tonight. Had to get some sleep after the afternoon show.

cool! real moment for me were vanguard on fire 2 night! great performance! bluecoats i don't know man! alot of vocals added :blink: just seem to not catch my eye 2night still great show!!!

Good show blue I like it, There guard is Quiet um..enjoyable.. to say the least and was it just me or did they add the hole unzipping the Uniform, becasue i swear that wasen't in Atl

Anyway Fix the feet problems and speed up the opener and they will have a good chance of getting close to thrid place this year

Sweet show concept.... the red ribbons are a cool idea, except when one guard guy takes one out, and another almost pulls a horn player down with him.

I enjoy the Smooth Criminal quotes too.... and the metal briefcase reminds me of the movie Ronin where the whole movie is about that #### case and you never know whats in it.... kinda like Se7ev: "Ahhhhh whats in the box?!?!"