Bleu Raeders

I just remember that they had a smokin' drum solo in '72 (hope that's the right year) the triples came forward and really showed their stuff. Crowd went crazy!

There was one lick in the triples during the drum solo that Marty wrote that nearly everyone remembers and tried to learn in the 70's. The crowd always ate it up. You can actually hear these particular bars in a drum solo that Phantom did after Marty went there, but I do not recall the year.

Here is a pic of that fabulous tenor line;

72_BleuRaeders_TimToms.jpg

Edited by Bleu Raeder

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one lick in the triples during the drum solo that Marty wrote that nearly everyone remembers and tried to learn in the 70's. The crowd always ate it up. You can actually hear these particular bars in a drum solo that Phantom did after Marty went there, but I do not recall the year.

Here is a pic of that fabulous tenor line;

72_BleuRaeders_TimToms.jpg

ELVIS sideburns on the right side..."Thank you very much!"

• 2 weeks later...

I was listening to some CD's and found the lick when Phantom performed it in 1979. It is in the drum solo about 7 minutes into the show (I think the solo is March of the Dwarves).