Blue Stars 2007

Blue Stars in finals  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What position do you think the Blue Stars will finish in?

• 15th
    • 14th
    • 13th
    • 12th
    • 11th
    • 10th
    • 9th

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good explanation in theory, except for one thing. You are ranking Blue Stars ahead of Glassmen, whom they have never beaten.

You seem to have a hard time accepting that Blue Stars are in direct compettition with Colts and Glassment this year. If I were Colts and Glassmen I would seriously be sweating the Blue Stars at this point, especially since the word on the street is that Colts have done about as much with their show as they can. Tomorrow night will be VERY interesting.

You seem to have a hard time accepting that Blue Stars are in direct compettition with Colts and Glassment this year. If I were Colts and Glassmen I would seriously be sweating the Blue Stars at this point, especially since the word on the street is that Colts have done about as much with their show as they can. Tomorrow night will be VERY interesting.

:worthy:

Regarding Stars, something I heard...and it's strictly rumor in the stands...was that Stars were headed down to Indiana next year. Just chatter, or any truth to that?

The first time I read this I thought it was code for another "Star is coming back next year" rumour. :P

Although this isn't incredibly likely, I would love to see Glassmen and Academy tie for the for the 12th spot, with Colts and Blue Stars taking the 10th and 11th slots. We have 13 finalist caliber corps this year and it would be fun to see them all make it.

Does anyone know what would happen in case of a 12th place tie? Would it be like quarters in 05 when Seattle and Mandarins tied in 17th and both advanced to semis or are the rules different for finals?