What surprises will we see at Finals?

My feeling is a real bottle dance from Vanguard instead of the "tease" that is in the show now. I would love it!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Crossmen battling back into the Top 12

My feeling is a real bottle dance from Vanguard instead of the "tease" that is in the show now. I would love it!

If that happened I would probably need to bring an extra pair of shorts on finals :)

I don't see crossmen in top 12... i think we'll see blue stars kick out glassmen...

SPEAKING of that tease, I had no idea that was coming, and I started clapping furiously at that in Nightbeat along with...nobody else? Whatever...

I don't see crossmen in top 12... i think we'll see blue stars kick out glassmen...

Seeing that they haven't done that all season...I don't think it's going to happen. Just a question as to why you chose Glassmen to be knocked out over.....um....lets say....Academy....WHOM Blue Stars HAVE beaten TWICE. Just trying to get an understanding of your theory.

This is not an attack or bashing of your opinion. Just wondering how you came to that conclusion.

SPEAKING of that tease, I had no idea that was coming, and I started clapping furiously at that in Nightbeat along with...nobody else? Whatever...

I jumped up and nearly dumped the computer when I saw it! The dangers of webcasting

Seeing that they haven't done that all season...I don't think it's going to happen. Just a question as to why you chose Glassmen to be knocked out over.....um....lets say....Academy....WHOM Blue Stars HAVE beaten TWICE. Just trying to get an understanding of your theory.

This is not an attack or bashing of your opinion. Just wondering how you came to that conclusion.

I understand... Well I just think Academy had two bad nights... It's kind of strange how they went from topping Blue Stars at SA, and now under Blue Stars. I guess I really enjoyed Academy, and I think they are defenately going to make finals, along with Blue Stars, Colts, BK, and BC. I don't think Glassmen have a good enough show to beat either of them this year, and sure enough not good enough to beat Colts, BC, or BK. It's a tight race. I love Glassmen, but just have a feeling that they may not make it this year. It's time for the new dogs... Academy, and Blue Stars.