Indy Webcast HQ

It might have been my live feed, but I just didn't feel like BD's show "gelled" as well as it has on previous viewings from the live feed. The opener triplet run was an example - it just felt a little dirty.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it big cavies... give me emotion (regiment) + control (BD) and I'll be happy tonight

Nice execution, but concept wise, this show doesn't work for me at ALL. When I listen, I hear classic Regiment, but I don't really get "On Air" or birds at all except for the ballad. They certainly are performing well, but this seems to me a HUGE step down from Faust in terms of design...

By the way the show is not a story unlike Faust if that helps you get the birds........ It's just a design option. (my thoughts.)

Edited by Cop

Wrong, they announced it today.

Double WHEW!!! I didn't see that announcement. It still does not list Indi on the Encorps shows here.

My take on the PR....still has lots of room to grow. They have REALLY changed those transitions. The changes at the end of Suggestion Diabolique is still pretty rough. I wish I would have been able to hear and see that last move to the wedge from the top. It is definitely going to be SUWEET!

BD.....like everyone else, I LOVE the first 5.5 minutes. The rest of the show is growing on me. I still think it's going to come down to Cavies and BD for the championship. I don't see Bluecoats, Cadets, or PR catching those two. Those two at the top and then a free-for-all for 3-5.

Let's see what Cavies have done......

What I love about Phantom Regiment is the emotion they put into their shows.

But like someone said, the Blue Devils are a "deadly assasin". They've been that way for a long time and that's why they have 11 world championships.

so who's winning so far?

:P

Steelers by a touchdown

cavies having some serious phasing issues

Yeah, it wasn't too good in that past section.