Indy Webcast HQ

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual, Blue Devils are so good, some fans do not even recoginize how good (and difficult) their show is. This is a championship show this year.

nice music, middle section left me snoozing a little. Ending looks a bit different. Not major, just a little here and there.

Like the snake move at the beginning with the drum line going in and out, but then seems down after that.

Blue Devils usually leave me kind of meh. I just don't find their musical selections that interesting, last year being the exception. The Godfather: Part Blue was hot.

This year the music leaves me kind of meh-- but it's not bad. They are really terrific, though. I don't deny that.

I have to agree here, although the Cavies show is kinda blah too musically. Out of the to three, the Cadets have the most interesting music to me, minus the vocals. Tough year to see a clear favorite going into finals week.

The end is still not as powerfull as the opening :lol:

BD's opener...man. Can't say enough about it.

The balllad still drops the interest level, as does the final third...but that opener almost makes up for it. :)

The opener was very nice, but I liked the mello feature better when it was the next lick from Pegasus rather than whatever it is they're playing now... :(

I saw the enCorps thing too -- yes to Indy ... but B(l)OOOOO that it's not Denver!!!!

I agree with the earlier post about PR vs. BD ... PR had the emotion, BD is just unbelievably solid.

So many of us would rather watch emotion, but solid usually wins.

We'll see ...

Go Bluecoats!!!

Edited by BlueR36

so who's winning so far?

:P