Airlines and Your Corps Jacket

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evenings in Cali can get very cold, even in the summer. I remember on tour the only times I wore my jacket were in CA. I guess it was the breeze off the ocean or something.

Yes.

well i stand corrected. although i'm with homeboy earlier that made a comment about people wearing them in texas when it's 90 degrees

Or just wear your corps jacket and use it for a pillow on the plane. (If you're flying of course)

I dont know how many of the Madison guys are gonna wear theres. I'm sure they'd love to, but seeing as how our jackets are STILL made out of wool.....jeeze.

I say wear it.

In 2001 when we were returning from Buffalo to Los Angeles, someone on staff caught a glimpse of a Blue Devil Jacket and announced over the intercom that members of the World Champion Blue Devils Drum & Bugle Corps were flying on board.

I mean... they were with Yamato at the time, but how cool is that :)

And who knows, you may run into Sluggo

Heck, don't just wear it to corps shows. Wear it to the supermarket. Wear it to school. Wear it to church (ok maybe not...). Wear it to bed!

More likely than not, people will recognize it and say "oh wow you marched corps XYZ!" Whatever the temperature is (40 degrees or 90), wear it anyway! :D :D

Well, right now, the forecast says High of 88, Low of 66. Should be pretty nice weather. Let's hope the forecast holds - it can get hot in Pasadena!