Webcast

I wish they would share what the problems are/were so we don't have to speculate. At this point there can't be any trade secrets they are trying to protect by being secretive about it.

I know that, at the Annapolis web cast, the stadium's cable modem (yes, the stadium's network was on a cable modem!) failed. Since it was a proprietary cable modem from the cable company, the DCI team's purchase of a new modem from Best Buy didn't work. They did "make it work" with a lot of help, hence the free showing of that web cast.

It is entirely possible that they still haven't figured out what the heck happened.

Somebody call John Donovan. He's an IT geek. :D

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife says, "With these kinds of problems, you aren't going to buy this again next year, are you?"

I called off some family errands to click refresh on a DCI webcast... Thanks again, DCI. :)

I really wish I hadn't rescheduled my root canal, because now I have to do it Thursday afternoon and then drive down to Pasadena Thursday night!

But once I see all the corps perform, it will be worth it and this agony/frustration will be a memory! I hope!

I just got home from work and wanted to purchase the webcast for the remainder of the day. I cant find it on DCI menu. Does anyone know where it went? Are they having difficulty? Help...

D :lol:

start on page one of this thread and you can relive the most exciting day of drum corps ever!!!