Webcast

well, I was iffy on whether or not to watch this as it's now getting close to 4 am here... I'm happy to hear that I will be getting a full refund though... I hope these webcasts do get up on the website.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Everyone who paid for the pay-per-view today will receive an email and refund by the end of the day"

Nothing short of a full refund to Platinum members, or the equivalent $$$ in merchandise is acceptable to me now. I'm thinking of disputing the charge to my credit card company and seeing if DCI tries to oppose it.

Do you use EnCorps?

Sure, the live feed is screwed up a lot of times, but you probably still are able to do much more than those of us without Platnum Membership are. I'm not saying you shouldn't be angry, or that DCI should be forced to give a full refund, but don't forget DCI is surviving off of us, the fans.

We are a minority. I still wanted to pay for my webcast, even though it's going to be free, because this would be just another blow to the Div II/III corps in DCI's mind.

How long until DCI decides that there is no longer any worth to continue the II/III circuit?

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

Blue Devils C 62.400

Spirit of Newark/New Jersey 64.150

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

Do you use EnCorps?

Sure, the live feed is screwed up a lot of times, but you probably still are able to do much more than those of us without Platnum Membership are. I'm not saying you shouldn't be angry, or that DCI should be forced to give a full refund, but don't forget DCI is surviving off of us, the fans.

We are a minority. I still wanted to pay for my webcast, even though it's going to be free, because this would be just another blow to the Div II/III corps in DCI's mind.

How long until DCI decides that there is no longer any worth to continue the II/III circuit?

Currently, I don't think Div 2/3 Prelims is on the list of EnCorps performances. IF DCI adds that onto the list, that would be GREAT! I'm at work and can't watch the show...and I was sad thinking that I wasn't going to be able to watch it. If they add it to the EnCorps list, that would make my day!