Thank You, Phantom!

It's not like the entire show is retread. Like you said, everything up until the very end is fresh. Is just a little nod to the corps' history too much? Maybe they should take out the kick halt at the end of 1000 Airplanes, too. That's so stock.
Let's face it, PR playing classical music is SO 20th century.

:doh:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they rewrite the 360 wedge with the leg kick? It's so stock and overdone. Can't Regiment come up with a new and exciting way to end a show instead of continually retreading the cheese from past years? I mean everything up to the final 20 seconds of the show is fresh and different. Come up with a new trick or two for the ending.

Gotta love the constant leg-kick hate. <**>

You know what I hate? Corps that just stand there and do NOTHING on their last chords. One time, I saw it in EVERY PERFORMANCE at a show... talk about overdone! ... not to mention, corps that wear the same uniform year after year... come on, we've seen it already! And don't even get me started on marching techniques! :doh:

/sarcasm.