Thank You, Phantom!

I doubt we'll see narration but I know of a few things they have planned.

Argh. Annndddd?????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK "YOU - PHANTOM REGIMENT"

for making me love drum corps as much as I do. Every performance I hear/see, I know that you are giving the very best you can. I have never see you just OUT TO WIN, just to play with POWER, PASSION and PAGENATRY --- just like you have for 51 years!

SO MANY PHANS LOVE YOU.............. JUST GO PHOR IT!

--Trisha

Obsess much?

I may be proven wrong at some point, but the folks at Regiment don't seem like the narration type.

Can you imagine Dan Farrell.....

PR version of "This...I Believe":

Narrator: "Me, I like tracking!"

Dan Farrell character: "Buicks, let's take a walk!"

At which point all the vets in every audience nationwide cringe. :(

I'm going to ask this completely objectively: does one of their "finishing touches" include narration?

Phantom Regiment needs narration like a bull needs... um, mammary glands.

Ever since I became a DCI fan and a phan of Phantom Regiment, I have always wanted to to see my all-time favorite corps rehearse. Well, I finally got to do that tonight at their practice site this week (Trabuco Hills High School in Mission Viejo, CA). There was a nice turnout of people to cheer the corps on. By the way, their rehearsals are very effective and efficient. It was incredible to see how the instructors and JD Shaw break down individual segments of the show and polish, polish, polish until perfection was achieved. The corps gave the crowd a thrill tonight by doing a run-through to end their rehearsal. It was all that I imagined it would be. I like the finishing touches they have added. There are a few nice little surprises they have in store. Hehe...

Did they rewrite the 360 wedge with the leg kick? It's so stock and overdone. Can't Regiment come up with a new and exciting way to end a show instead of continually retreading the cheese from past years? I mean everything up to the final 20 seconds of the show is fresh and different. Come up with a new trick or two for the ending.

Did they rewrite the 360 wedge with the leg kick? It's so stock and overdone. Can't Regiment come up with a new and exciting way to end a show instead of continually retreading the cheese from past years? I mean everything up to the final 20 seconds of the show is fresh and different. Come up with a new trick or two for the ending.

I love the wedge and the kick. They don't put it in every year.

It ties in all the new stuff with a classic Regiment move.

That would be awesome.... :beer:

<**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**>

Leave "gimic corps" to the group from the east please.

RM - "and if you can't hear us, we'll yell a little louder!"

ampssuck