Quarter Final Scores!

sweet...im predicting cadets at 97 something

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in Guard. In my opinion, Phantom's Guard was " head and shoulders " better. Same with Percussion. And Phantom has their most demanding drill in a long time. They had much more room to grow their show than BlueCoats, and were simply dirtier earlier in the year. But it's interesting how each of us can look at things and come to different takes.

Yes, it is interesting how people can come away from shows with totally different viewpoints.

Yeah, same here, and one of the pics was a crappy one of a flag pole not cooperating. Seems pretty obvious why less was said there. Hehe.

Heh, if you can't say something nice...

Impossible. They've got systems in place to always decide a tie. Additional percussion judges, and then they go by ordinals. If they tie in the ordinals, maybe?

Interesting..where was this system in 96? :P

Maybe because they can't comment on the narration in fear of being hailed hypocrites or just bad PR.

But I'm not in the box with them, nor do I know them, so what do I know?

Yes and since that is all there is to that Cadets show I can see why it was so difficult to find anything to say about it.

why do i know the cadets will win tonight, and finals?

because the folks in the pressbox at bluedevils.com had virtually nothing to say about the show, and lots to say about every other show.

my bet is that they realized they were watching the eventual champions.

GO CADETS!

seems the Cadets had plenty to say on their own.

;)

Seriously, the Cadets played very well, as usual. So does BD. But from my personal opinion (ie, not working for BD) my favorite show is Bluecoats. So fun! No favorites being played up here in the box. The team is 2.5 BD alumni, 1 Madison, 1 Bridgeman, 1 Mighty St. Joes, and .5 SCV (kimela marched both blue and red.)

that is all i have to say about that.

brian

Edited by doubleforte