Semifinals Webcast HQ

does anyone know if the age out ceremony will be shown with the webcaset?

That's doubtful since not really much happens to watch. The corps members just mill about the field taking pictures and such. Unless I am totally wrong since I was aging out last summer and not watching the webcast...

Edited by oneanddone06

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I'm an idiot. I bought the pay per view for tonight, but there aren't any instructions anywhere on the site (that I can see) as to how to actually watch it. So, um, how I do I watch the webcast? thanks.

Ok, so I'm an idiot. I bought the pay per view for tonight, but there aren't any instructions anywhere on the site (that I can see) as to how to actually watch it. So, um, how I do I watch the webcast? thanks.

You'll have to log in when the time comes and then look in the top right corner of the homepage for the streaming link. It's pretty easy...if you are still having trouble when it gets to be that time...we can all help you here.

Here's to hoping everything works out fine with the webcast tonight. If it doesn't, I am prepared to make everyone here hamburgers and provide tons of alcoholic beverages. Wooooooooooo!

That's awfully nice of you! :D

I really love these HQ threads. Since I was asleep when quarters were on so I did not follow the action as it unfolded prior to the Cadets coming on. I just went back and relived the moment. Really interesting. Fun to see how you guys found out.

I have got to tell you that waking up this morning and thinking that the Cadets score had not been posted yet because they were not one or two, I was really shocked when I finally saw that they were behind PR in fourth. All gone now, but it was one of those moments where you have to pinch yourself to see if you really are awake. Got to hand it to GH, he keeps it interesting around here. (No subtle hints there...I am serious.)

It costs $19.95 to get the semifinals webcast... will this option be available for finals tomorrow?

No