DCI's "OnQ" division

Based on the comercial and press releases I think it is going to be some kind of drum corps my space site.

Don't forget the part mentioned earlier about it also being a breath mint. Also, it will be a refreshing drink, an electric car and a sure-fire way to attract members of the opposite gender. The teleportation device is still a few years off.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus far it's just so much fart gas. It likely would have been far better to not have announced it, seeing as how there are no explanations offered up with the announcement. I realize there was probably some monkey involved in that marketing decision "Oh, get them talking about it before launch!"--and that doesn't make the initial foam and froth anything more than much ado about nothing.

I suspect I'm among the intended audience for this breath mint/car polish. At this point, due to the crappy fashion in which it's been announced, I have to say I'm skeptical that it will be worth a tinker's ####. If they can't announce the launch in decent fashion, why would I think they can offer up something truly quality?

Color me grumpy,

TAFL