Kingsmen Alumni/Reunion Corps performance

From where I was standing ( in the center of the snare line) IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do we know who was on the snare line? Just thinking what it was like back in the day with Hardimon, Float, Rob Carson, and the rest of the gang. No disrespect to legends like Thom Hannum, but those old Kingsmen lines just seem like Ground Zero for modern DCI battery!

So do we know who was on the snare line? Just thinking what it was like back in the day with Hardimon, Float, Rob Carson, and the rest of the gang. No disrespect to legends like Thom Hannum, but those old Kingsmen lines just seem like Ground Zero for modern DCI battery!

You'll find the answer to that question (along with some amazing photos) in this thread in the "Historical" forum.

From where I was standing ( in the center of the snare line) IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

^OO^ :blink:

^OO^ :worthy:

From Side 1 (Go Sharks!) it was also amazing. The most awesome experience of my adult life. Thanks to the crowd for giving us such amazing support, cheers and applause. The energy feeding back and forth was the reason the performance was so electrifying. Thanks to you, it was definitely worth it. And to my brothers and sisters in the KAC...I love you all. :worthy::blink::doh:

By the way, there's a great article with photos and audio on DCP's opening page: Musicians reliving the glory of youth

By the way, there's a great article with photos and audio on DCP's opening page: Musicians reliving the glory of youth

Great article. Check out the audio slide show as well. The back story's what it's all about.