Kingsmen Alumni/Reunion Corps performance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A most enjoyable moment of a perfrect evening. I was totally blown away by the work and effort they must have put in to pull this off. That in itself says a tremendous amount about who the Kingsmen were and are. Thank you.

I absolutely need to see this performance on that thingee that YOU put in the water that looks like an inner TUBE ( if you get my drift.....haha)

I absolutely need to see this performance on that thingee that YOU put in the water that looks like an inner TUBE ( if you get my drift.....haha)

Ditto... Can't wait to hear the conclusion of the stories I've been hearing the last couple of months from our three "adopted Kingsmen". :) Gonna be PO'ed if I can't see the show I heard so much about.....

Way to go Marti, Gary and Wes....

Talked to friend on the phone this morning who's out there and saw the performance live.

His only word: "Awesome."

He also mentioned the power of the horns and the fantastic rifles. But since he is a drummer, I got a good five minutes on how their line was "awesome."

This was one for the ages! I knew I had to be present last night to see this OUTSTANDING performance! I think people expected them to do about 5-10 sets and just park and blow-NOT HARDLY! I knew how hard they had been working because of talking to people I know in the corps, but I just didn't expect the amount of drill and intensity they put into their show. Don't get me wrong because I loved 27th, the Scouts and all of the other alumni groups including the BD/SCV alumni group I participated in (which, btw, was incredible this year IMHO), but these guys were REALLY serious last night. The rifles were spot-on with very few drops and incredibly precise in their angles. I hope you all can find a video of the performance. Definitely one for the ages!