Kingsmen Alumni/Reunion Corps performance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from the show and they were just freaking awesome, somone mentioned the age outs in the front seats waiting for the age out ceremony. the phantom age outs were right on the middle on the 50 and when re-entry started with Firebird they were on their feet screaming. when the company front hit at the end the crowd stood and remained up till the end. what a great job.

Most fun I had all night!

Memorable quotes from DCP viewers:

"Look kids...real drum corps!"

"My ears are bleeding!"

I bopped to the whole show, could hardly take my eyes off any of it, and was left wanting more. THIS is what drum corps is to me!

They really pulled it together. I saw them about a month ago. It was a fantastic show, especially when compared to what the looked like a month ago. They made good use of the time they had and really put out something to make the Kingsmen tradition shine. Quite an impressive unit.

Edited by VKMello84

The winner of fan quotes tonight during Kingsmen: "We love you, Grandpa!"

The corps was absolutely stunning. I was blown away by the performance. I could not ask for enough standing ovations, it was awesome.

A most enjoyable moment of a perfrect evening. I was totally blown away by the work and effort they must have put in to pull this off. That in itself says a tremendous amount about who the Kingsmen were and are. Thank you.

As someone who watched and marched against the Kingsmen back in the day and someone who was with 27th's "Once More In '94" corps, I'm lost for words. :worthy: That was beyond description! :worthy: Congratulations and thanks for bringing back the old days. :worthy:

For an interesting sidebar, Kingsmen had 286 on the field and so did 27th in '94. HMMMMMMM. :worthy:

Hey Steve, well ya know it might be cause Terry Keenan helped them in some capacity... :P Congratulations to the Kingsmen, I can't wait to see it later on in DVD format I hope....

Edited by Lancerlady