Any Booing on Friday?

So, was there booing on Friday Night? It's been quiet about that tonight.

The reality was that people were tired after a long day of dc, and had a bad case of the stadium a$%.

The booing was for the delay on Thursday, and only worsened by the perception of Hopkins reaction to it (p.s., he did the right thing).

So, with painting delays after every 4 corps, and advanced warning of such, was the crowd understanding? Or was there still booing?

Edited by CavAlum

IF YOU MEAN BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOINNG?

Oh heck yes there wa and it was spectacular :P

No booing, the collective IQ of the Semis crowd was apparently much higher than at Quarters.

No booing, the collective IQ of the Semis crowd was apparently much higher than at Quarters.

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Oh so if you think booing is for morons and cowards you must now be a borg member? I suppose you dont read too well because yesterday fans of all corps not just the Cadets spoke out against it. Facts are such pesty little inconveniences.

Oh so if you think booing is for morons and cowards you must now be a borg member? I suppose you dont read too well because yesterday fans of all corps not just the Cadets spoke out against it. Facts are such pesty little inconveniences.

Oh no, it was just a joke.. he said collective and the first thing that popped into my head were the Star Trek Borg...

Why you got to be a negitive nancy??

there was a *little" of it at the beginning and then the 2007 Cadets simply marched and played & executed them into submission

there were folks with "protest signs" and "protest t-shirts" - etc / very middle shool sort of stuff

tonight will prove interesting - esp if Cadets come out on fire again

there was a *little" of it at the beginning and then the 2007 Cadets simply marched and played & executed them into submission

there were folks with "protest signs" and "protest t-shirts" - etc / very middle shool sort of stuff

tonight will prove interesting - esp if Cadets come out on fire again

I would disagree with you there, George. I remember at San Antonio that my family and I just sat back and said nothing, because our disappointment had no words...

Edited by pags