Capital Regiment?

anyone heard ANYTHING ? :blink:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moved to DI Discussion forums

Moved to DI Discussion forums

I talked to people at the Southwind trailer last night at finals about how Capital Regiment loaned them their kitchen trailer (GO CAPITAL REGIMENT!!) and they said that indeed Capital Regiment will be returning. Someone sitting behind me at finals said she might be teching for them next year, so that's a promising sign.

I hope they come back (with the kinks worked out)

:)

I talked to people at the Southwind trailer last night at finals about how Capital Regiment loaned them their kitchen trailer (GO CAPITAL REGIMENT!!) and they said that indeed Capital Regiment will be returning. Someone sitting behind me at finals said she might be teching for them next year, so that's a promising sign.

I hope they come back (with the kinks worked out)

:)

What would make you believe that the management of Capital Regiment would behave any differently in the future than they have in the past (I.E. 2006) ???

When faced with financial issues in 2006 the management of Capital Regiment decided to become unavailable to their staff, members, and DCI until DCI had to step in to prevent any further life threatening behavior by the Drum Corps management (I.E. No food or proper hydration for the marching members).

DCI should not allow Capital Regiment back on tour or the field of competition until new responsible management is put in charge of day-to-day operations, and proper oversite is put in place to monitor the financial condition of the Capital Regiment drum corps. This is needed due to the lack of any ethical decision making by the past management when it comes to the marching members and staff.

What would make you believe that the management of Capital Regiment would behave any differently in the future than they have in the past (I.E. 2006) ???

When faced with financial issues in 2006 the management of Capital Regiment decided to become unavailable to their staff, members, and DCI until DCI had to step in to prevent any further life threatening behavior by the Drum Corps management (I.E. No food or proper hydration for the marching members).

DCI should not allow Capital Regiment back on tour or the field of competition until new responsible management is put in charge of day-to-day operations, and proper oversite is put in place to monitor the financial condition of the Capital Regiment drum corps. This is needed due to the lack of any ethical decision making by the past management when it comes to the marching members and staff.

and I know just the person for the job. AND....he's interested. That's all I'll say for now. One phone call puts Cap. Reg. back on the field next year. One phone call.