Auditioning for Div. 1

Hi Ryan and you to Dominic hows about trying out for the Glassmen , their just be a couple of opening's in the bass section !!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ryan and you to Dominic hows about trying out for the Glassmen , their just be a couple of opening's in the bass section !!

Funny that you mention that. If they hold another one day audition camp deal in florida I will most likely go and check it out.

I think i am going out for Southwinds Tenor line but not to sure i just told my parents about it and they flipped out....

Funny that you mention that. If they hold another one day audition camp deal in florida I will most likely go and check it out.

I am in Florida, too.

So I would check it out if that were the case. Message me, please.

I think i am going out for Southwinds Tenor line but not to sure i just told my parents about it and they flipped out....

Mine did that too at first... and my dad marched corps! (albeit in the 60's... but still!) They came around after an an arrangement I made - grades and getting a job for the spring in exchange for marching. Theoretically it all comes close to evening out in the end... gas and $$ spent on food and entertainment vs. corps tuition.

hmmmmm.....well.... i am either going to audition on trumpet or mello for the blue stars, crown, glassmen, phantom, crossmen, blue coats, or the cadets.... i havent decided who yet though. i guess it depends on who holds audition camps in texas....oh and my names chris

I'm Conner. I'm trying out for a div 1 or a div 2 corps.

~>conner

Hi, my name is Benly and I am auditioning for the Madison Scouts or Blue Stars on Baritone or Euph. Most likley Blue Stars... Don't think I can make Scouts...

Don't discount yourself that easily. Anyways, you may be able to audition for both. They're not 1000 miles apart.