People are going on...

........about what a great DCI finals this was. I've been to DCI finals 16 times and this was the worst beating out Jackson!

Young adults getting booed off the field

Awful warm up situation. Too many groups too close AND sports camps going on!

brass and drums lines getting heckled during warm ups by west coast fans

Cadets souvies getting heckled ( come on souvies?)

Field was torn up/bad paint job

lights buzzing......

This is the worst vibe I remember after DCI finals. I was looking forward to a California DCI finals. I was disappointed.......

I hope it takes 35 years or longer to get back out west.......

Thank you

Too bad so sad. The majority of us had a blast. Besides, you're a little a late. An identical thread with the same whiny crap has already been started and closed.

Thanks for playing, Mr. *T

Close in 10...

*No need to explain

Edited by skajerk

Show me FLAME BAIT!

*Family Feud sound FX*

GOOD ANSWER!

........about what a great DCI finals this was. I've been to DCI finals 16 times and this was the worst beating out Jackson!

Dude (or Dudette):

Methinks you hath been partaking of too much of the leaf ... This was, aside from a few minor issues, the best DCI I've been to in years, possibly ever.

I was was in both Jackson, with its unbearable heat, humidity, rain, long-### drive from New Orleans due to lack of direct flights (and basically that it is just Jackson, which is a place that I never, ever, ever, want to go again in the Summertime.) I was in Dallas, which was a runner-up to Jackson where, aside from the assorted muggings and robberies, they had the worst DCI stadium ever in the Cotton Bowl (It was YEARS before I was able to drink another Dr. Pepper without flashbacks.)

I don't know what your particular gripe is, or your agenda, but you're totally off base on this one. <**>

Edited by DCIHasBeen