Bluecoats 07 Percussion Tape for DVD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We recorded the Bluecoats percussion in a studio setting for their upcoming Tour DVD. It will be available in 5.1 surround on the DVD. You will get full percussion and the full corps in a studio setting.

It will be available around the first of December. Keep checking Bluecoats website for the announcement.

It was a lot of fun recording the Bluecoats this year and they have an amazing ensemble.

Edited by Tim Snyder

Gonna have to go through coats. They're too far along to change the DVD.

I didn't ask them to change it, I asked if it was already in...I'm expecting that it's not but you never know.

We recorded the Bluecoats percussion in a studio setting for their upcoming Tour DVD. It will be available in 5.1 surround on the DVD. You will get full percussion and the full corps in a studio setting.

It will be available around the first of December. Keep checking Bluecoats website for the announcement.

It was a lot of fun recording this Bluecoats and they have an amazing ensemble.

Awesome!

It was a lot of fun recording the Bluecoats this year and they have an amazing ensemble.

sweet, i was just wondering about that recording session today. wish there was a brass-only recording.

is this the recording from clovis, or denver in the auditorium? i assume the first....

• 2 weeks later...
I'll just Allen K loved it

huh?

yeah honestly the special features thing was the 2nd most significant thing on my mind after finals retreat, the first being the loss of my digital camera. drum tape was one of the primary reasons meh.

:laugh: Edited by Jared_mello