To all Rochester Crusaders.

Thanks for cheering us on as we went on Saturday night.

It was well received and we appriciated it.

Ya'll sounded great from the start gate and your Corps is a real class act!

Lot's of cool people from other corps out there!

John Clougher

S.H.Crusaders 71-80

Sunrisers 80 - present

Thanks, we just love drum corps and appreciate what we know takes hard work! :)

Very impressed by you guys!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BWAHHHHHH HAAA you are killing me? You comin to DCA's?

Of course, I have to keep up my string of only going to shows within a 20 minute drive. Where are the Brigs practicing?

Thanks for the kind words! :)

This was definitly a fun crowd to play for, and there was a lot of energy on the field.

From talking to some Fusion Corps members I learned about how this is thier first year out and all, and I have to say it was really cool that they were able to come so far for a show. I just want to wish them good luck this season! I can't even emagine how challenging - and yet how educational and fun - it can be to start a new corps from scratch.

Thank you so much. We are having a BLAST this year. We'll never have this year again. A first year is always a very memorbable one and it's been an amazing journey :), really.

Sayre, I also read your post and didn't see anything wrong. I'm sorry you had to take it off. It was your honest opinion and as I seen, nothing you said seemed negative or spiteful.

We had a rough day all together and I don't want to say whether the day effected our performance or not, but it definately was not our best performance but we got one coming up this weekend and will just work hard at making it even better. We've got to take the good with the bad and learn from both, right?

I'm just REALLY, REALLY sorry your guy had to miss practice because OUR bus broke down. Wow, our first year out and we already have a broken down bus story for the memories!!!! I would consider that a drum corps Christening wouldn't you all?

Lot's of cool people from other corps out there![/

John Clougher

S.H.Crusaders 71-80

Sunrisers 80 - present

Edited because I forgot to put my response :ph34r:

That's one of the things I love most about drum corps John. I got to meet a nice older gentlemen from Syracuse in the parking lot Saturday afternoon while waiting for our bus and he was telling me a story about him and Winky from Sky from years back and he started to cry and then I started to cry. He said he has so many great memories from drum corps. He was like in his late 70s and said he still is involved and he loves it!!! I told him I want to still be in drum corps when I'm in my 70s. I want to be rolled out onto the field when I can't walk anymore!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hardcoremello

Thanks, we just love drum corps and appreciate what we know takes hard work! :)

Very impressed by you guys!

Thanx Joe, very impressed by CRU as well, looking and sounding awesome as always

The TOTO IV album was a bag..... it had a lot of front to back phasing, and the charts were easy, hokey, and cheesey. The Grammy voters who handed it to them on silver platter all worked band camps with members of TOTO the week before the Grammys.

It's crap like that that made Ambrosia fold, and Christopher Cross could never get back into the old boy network. The whole soft-core, please don't take my lunch money, pop-rock activity hasn't been the same since.

TA-You're not right!!!!!!

you guys are pretty good!! I'd say you guys may have a night show coming your way ^_^

you guys are pretty good!! I'd say you guys may have a night show coming your way ^_^

Working hard towards it. Thanks!!!!

John Clougher

SH Crusaders 71 - 80

Sunrisers 80 - Present