Confused about Renegades/Clearing up the Rumors

That means you got the travel expenses and such worked out okay?

I remember you guys had posted something earlier in the season about donations for that kind of thing.

Awesome! :)

Considering it takes Renegades about $65,000 more than a typical East Coast corps just to get to DCA ... donations are always welcome and needed.

Always have been. B)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, flights for an entire drum corps will do that.

That means you got the travel expenses and such worked out okay?

I remember you guys had posted something earlier in the season about donations for that kind of thing.

Awesome! :)

Oh don't get me wrong. Getting a corps from Ca to DCA is a major challenge. Plane flights, buses, shipping/driving all of our equipment and instruments across the country. It's a HUGE financial burden. Any financial help is always welcome. But I never thought we'd actually not make it. With that said though any donations are ALWAYS welcome!!

Yeah, I like to have fun, too.

For every person who viewed the thread, how many actually went to Renegades.org and viewed this video (DID your website receive a significantly higher number of hits that week? If so, I'll delete everything I've written, and heartily proclaim that the Hype-a-Tron 7000 works just fine.)?

Alternatively, how many people read the thread (which contained NO reference to Zombies until the 3rd or 4th post) and 1) were too lazy to hit up renegades.org, or 2) chalked this up to a standard Renegades marketing ploy, or 3) just read the headline?

Believe me, it is rare that I agree w/ Steve Burstall on anything, and I didn't think you weren't coming to NY, but I can see his point on this one.

Edited by Tank

I am actually shocked that there was ever a serious doubt about us going to DCA. . .

Some people in drum corps truly cannot come up with the drum corps=fun equation.

Sadly, the renegades website doesn't read well on my work browser, so i have to wait till I get home.

So, I would fall into the none of the above category.

All of this leads me to the conclusion that I simply MUST get a Renegades T-shirt in Rochester. :)

(Note to self: must hang out with the black sheep of drum corps B) )

All of this leads me to the conclusion that I simply MUST get a Renegades T-shirt in Rochester. :)

(Note to self: must hang out with the black sheep of drum corps B) )

Buy 2. I did.

Actually, the hot souvie item this year is the Renegades Trilogy DVD, which will be released in a few days.

It is the 2003, 2004 and 2005 Good and Evil Trilogy Shows, but in the story order (2005 was the Prequel).

Actually, the hot souvie item this year is the Renegades Trilogy DVD, which will be released in a few days.

It is the 2003, 2004 and 2005 Good and Evil Trilogy Shows, but in the story order (2005 was the Prequel).

Nice cover art on that DVD!!! :) :) :)