Fifteen extra members

I assume a lot of corps next year will be taking advantage of the rule change and upping their ranks from 135 to 150. But where, exactly, do you think these extra members will be placed? I assume in most cases they will be spread evenly throughout all different sections, but I could be wrong and I'm sure some corps will be able to do cool things with them. What would you personally like to see? A bigger pit as to eliminate the need for amplification? :worthy: A bigger guard? A fifteen-person snare line? A cymbal line? Or (my personal dream) an entire section of flugelhorns? Just curious.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for you Hroth, a choir (amplified of course). :P

In the muffled Nerf triangle section.

...more horns, please. :)

and cymbals!!!

5 contras, 5 euphs, 5 cymbals. :worthy:

Just for you Hroth, a choir (amplified of course). :P

:P

I would like to see ten additional brass one snare, maybe another Drum Major, and stick 3 in the guard, or make 5 brass and add a plateline!

149 trumpets mellos

1 drum major

Fixed.

:P

I would like to see ten additional brass one snare, maybe another Drum Major, and stick 3 in the guard, or make 5 brass and add a plateline!

I think most corps have sort of settled on the 9,5,5 battery size...and I really wouldn't want to see anything bigger - but I would love to see the resurgence of cymbal lines!