A note about Renegades "picture props"

The best part...I have no idea what im saying whatsoever. I have never watched a single episode of Star trek, but everyoe else in the bassline are a bunch of trekies. They tell me funny names, and I yell them.

RRROOOOOOMMMMMMUUUULLLLLLLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSS!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trevor dude you are cracking me up!!!

I'm just glad that the props stand up now!!! They are quite nice on the field.

What email address are you using? Our main address is:

info@renegades.org

I get copied on everything sent to that address -- I've not seen anything from you.

See you in the forums,

- Greg

I'm copied on those e-mails and I've been getting emails from other people, but none from you (I know because the ones that Anne doesn't answer, I do)

Hey Mrs. Thang.

Thanks for being one to take care of misc. e-mails. Now, the question looms. Are you going to be in Rochester LIVE to greet your friends? I know you will be there at Family Day but that ain't the question.

About the props - they almost glow eerily in the stadium lights that we finally get to experience again! woo hoo!

KKKKKKLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGOOOOONNNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

*goes to search more star trek terms*

Are the Renegades just sending the "Props" to adorn the Rochester Championships field or are the Renegades actually planning to accompany the "Props" ???

Marketing and Genius seem to permeate the DCP Forums these days. Here is to the continued hard work by the Renegades on "My Immortal". Hard work might just get the Renegades into Finals (Assuming the Renagades even show up for Pre-Lims in the first place)!!!

There the Renagades ... Nothing else matters !!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Edited by Browniebrick

Are the Renegades just sending the "Props" to adorn the Rochester Championships field or are the Renegades actually planning to accompany the "Props" ???

Marketing and Genius seem to permeate the DCP Forums these days. Here is to the continued hard work by the Renegades on "My Immortal". Hard work might just get the Renegades into Finals (Assuming the Renagades even show up for Pre-Lims in the first place)!!!

There the Renagades ... Nothing else matters !!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

We're going to make one of the pictures of a statue bleed onto the field.

:blink:

We're going to make one of the pictures of a statue bleed onto the field.

:sigh:

Does residue left on the competition field result in any penalties from the DCA judging staff ???

Also, you might want to make the residue out of a substance that "Glows In The Dark". This will alluminate the field for the rest of pre-Lims and quite possibly Finals (If your going to get a penalty - Make It Good)!!!

:blink: b**bs :rock:

Does residue left on the competition field result in any penalties from the DCA judging staff ???

Also, you might want to make the residue out of a substance that "Glows In The Dark". This will alluminate the field for the rest of pre-Lims and quite possibly Finals (If your going to get a penalty - Make It Good)!!!

:blink: b**bs :rock:

No worries my friend! We will make EVERYTHING we do good THIS YEAR! ^0^

:sigh: Right back atcha!!!