A note about Renegades "picture props"

had that actually happened it would have been up there right along with Westshore's pigeon incident. people would have talked about it for years, long after the corps was gone.

Oh, people will be talking about this show for a long time too.... If anyone makes it out alive.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I just meant that in 05, there were props built into the show design...the guard initially started behind them and later carried them off to the sidelines and end zones. The only props that ever saw the light of day that year besides the initial prototypes that were scrapped were the ones being used now. So yes, technically, these were not replacements for the originals in 05...they just happen to come about the same year that we originally had props in the show that got scrapped. Coincidence I guess.

Well...actually the props thate we (the guard) were initially going to start behind were big black ones - I know...because my drill from 2005 is sitting in my desk drawer here at work and there's an arrow and the words 'Big black back drop" written on it. And I also remember a joke that started about "Big Black......backdrops" ( heh) after it was explained to us what we'd be standing behind. :P

Hey.....I just heard "Wicked" for the first time a few weeks ago. Looking forward to seeing your show.

Rock on.

Edited by LisaLisaMoMeesa

AHHHHHH WE LEAVE IN 5 DAYS!!!!

Are the Renegades just sending the "Props" to adorn the Rochester Championships field or are the Renegades actually planning to accompany the "Props" ???

Marketing and Genius seem to permeate the DCP Forums these days. Here is to the continued hard work by the Renegades on "My Immortal". Hard work might just get the Renegades into Finals (Assuming the Renagades even show up for Pre-Lims in the first place)!!!

There the Renagades ... Nothing else matters !!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

They are the Renegades... or perhaps They're the Renegades! Nothing else matters!

Unless the point you are trying to make is that the Renegades are either HERE or THERE in which case you used the correct THERE!

It stings better when you throw darts that are not misspelled or used in the wrong context!

Carry on! ^0^

had that actually happened it would have been up there right along with Westshore's pigeon incident. people would have talked about it for years, long after the corps was gone.

Was that anything like the WKRP Turkey incident? ("As god is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly ...")

Oh, the humanity! B)

no pigeon died in the incident from what i heard, but a gun was fired. :music:

they replay that WKRP up here every Thanksgiving ~ it never gets old. i still laugh so hard i cry. thanks for bringing that up. i needed that smile. :)

well, I just meant that in 05, there were props built into the show design...the guard initially started behind them and later carried them off to the sidelines and end zones. The only props that ever saw the light of day that year besides the initial prototypes that were scrapped were the ones being used now. So yes, technically, these were not replacements for the originals in 05...they just happen to come about the same year that we originally had props in the show that got scrapped. Coincidence I guess.

Ah, I forgot about that. Yes, we were going to have a "wall" of sorts behind the horn line, a-la SCV 1986, that the drum line came through during their entrance.

We were?

If anyone is interested (we're using the big silver one in the back.. about $220 apiece):

signs.jpg

http://www.traffixdevices.com/

See you wondering if a hurricane could knock down these stands,

- Greg

YIKES.. your show revolves around 'Road Work Ahead'?

:P