A note about Renegades "picture props"

Surrounding the field at Rochester during Renegades performance next weekend, you will see seven huge glowing white photos.

You might be interested to know that all seven photos were taken in the Gothic cemetery at Vysehrad, one of the oldest and most mysterious sections of Prague.

Vysehrad also marks the final resting place of the composer Dvorak.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know something...

every single time I read on here about "Renegades not making it", I go watch our runthrough from sunday and I chuckle.

The props are genius. They provide a great place for me to dance, and yell random star trek terms durring the ballad.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

all seven photos were taken in the Gothic cemetery at Vysehrad, one of the oldest and most mysterious sections of Prague.

Sounds cool! Hope you have some photos to share on Sept. 3rd or shortly after.

(now Dude.. imma hijack your post for a minute.... i'm pulling my nose-hair out with you guys (okay okay,... i needed it anyway, but still). I sent probably 6 emails to your org. so far an notta one has been answered.) What's up with that?)

I sent probably 6 emails to your org. so far an notta one has been answered.) What's up with that?)

What email address are you using? Our main address is:

info@renegades.org

I get copied on everything sent to that address -- I've not seen anything from you.

See you in the forums,

- Greg

Something is wrong with that address. I sent questions there a few weeks ago and after over a week without a response it got sent back to me.

Something is wrong with that address. I sent questions there a few weeks ago and after over a week without a response it got sent back to me.

Same here (e's returned) but I just sent one off quick and when i got back from the store a return email was waiting for me (thank you Anne!)

*back on topic* please post photos of the corps and props when you get back.. wud like to see them!

The props are genius. They provide a great place for me to dance, and yell random star trek terms durring the ballad.

Dude... That's the OTHER California corps...

I thought the Renegades weren't coming to DCA this year.

:blink:

Ya know something...

every single time I read on here about "Renegades not making it", I go watch our runthrough from sunday and I chuckle.

Youz one funny white man Trevor...

See ya Thursday...

An_Resistence_is_futile.gif

B)

I can not freaking wait to see everybody back east!!!

Well, wait. Not everybody.

But most of you.

Some of you best just stay away from me. I might hit on you or something. :blink:

^0^ ^0^ ^0^