DCA Friday Night I&E Schedule and Info

anybody want to let me know if I'm already too late to register for I&E? I just found out that I'll actually be there in time for it and want to participate. any help on if I'm too late, and if I'm not, how i can register would be helpful. thanks.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody want to let me know if I'm already too late to register for I&E? I just found out that I'll actually be there in time for it and want to participate. any help on if I'm too late, and if I'm not, how i can register would be helpful. thanks.

I think the application must get to DCA by August 18th.

I&E registration is over. whooo

Biggest event we'ld had, With some surprise contestants.

Times should be online this weekend.

I&E registration is over. whooo

Biggest event we'ld had, With some surprise contestants.

Times should be online this weekend.

WOW!

Can't wait to see WHO...

so come on.... why don't the "surprise contestants" fess up and let us know they're in?

...can only increase the interest in spectators for the event!

Surprise contestants and some historic horns...

Can't wait for the times for more than one reason. :sshh:

so come on.... why don't the "surprise contestants" fess up and let us know they're in?

George Hopkins has put together a jaw harp and bassoon quartet. Last I heard he is requiring that the stage be divided into four quadrants, each one higher than the one next to it, thus giving the whole thing an MC Escher-esque perpetual-staircase type of feel.

If this is not done to his liking he cannot guarantee that his reaction will be as classy as at DCI quarterfinals. It is my understanding that he has authorized the bassoonists to go on a Bb strike wherein they continue to play low Bb's until the sympathetic vibrations cause the collapse of the stage, and ultimately the collapse of humanity. All civility and reason will be wiped from the northeastern part of the country, and flocks of wild ostrich will invade Manhatten and take over Wall Street and declare John Travolta as the first King of America. Small children will be forced into camps where they will learn to vote straight-down-the-ticket Republican while shouting phrases like "My kneecaps are made of copper" and "West Virginia is such a brown-noser." King Travolta will insist that all songs played on the airwaves and the internet be accompanied by whiny, amatuer teenage voices touting their beliefs. Dogs will become the new currency with beagles being equal to what used to be the dime. Elizabethan wigs and spats will be required attire to enter any mall containing 23 or more shops and a food court. All governors must be pureblood witches/wizards. Mudblood governors will be sentenced to visit every household in their homestate and make Toll House cookies for the inhabitants. If nobody is at home when the former governor arrives, the governor must stand at the front door until such time as the inhabitants arrive. Should the house be vacant, the governor must bring a homeless person into the house, feed them cookies, and then kiss the vagabond on the lips and say "mmm....chocolatey."

I go back to work tomorrow and I'm really up too late. I'm going to bed now.