FUNNY Video! The end is almost sad though!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, now that HURT!

It always turns my stomach to see an instrument severely damaged. (being a middle school band director, my stomach gets turned quite often :-)

I second that!

yikes !!!

I was walking by the booth when he was beating the crap out of that trumpet - but I couldn't tell you what kind it was.

That's coo. Surly someone from Boston will pipe in here! I checked out the rest of the shop. Seems like a cool place to get repairs. I emailed him, but havn't heard back yet...

=SPK

STAR ROCKS MY PANTS!!

I'm pretty sure the BAC Horn Doctor has a DCP screen name, so maybe he'll join in.

Hello all!!

:ph34r: It actually was a pretty nice sounding horn.... I had it displayed at the trailer during finals week for sale and had some people interested but nothing panned out... What better to do with a horn than to trash it on camera for all to see. I'm not worried about it. If I need if for a gig I can always fix her back up. ^OO^ Those who don't believe me should check out my shop next time their in the Kansas City Area or find me on the road. :doh:- I'll throw down my skill!! lol Thanks for checking out the vid. I was planning on posting it here anyhow. Glad it's giving folks that warm fuzzy feeling at the end. And again THANKS to all of you that stopped by the shop this summer. I love drum corps, and enjoy being a part of the activity.

--Corrigan

HornDr.com

The Horn Doctor is the man! He and I have been friends since high school and I have him to thank for getting me to join the Crossmen. If any of you DCPers ever need horn repairs done, he's your man. I shipped him my trombones rather than take them to a local shop because I know his work and it's really good. Any of you who have ever seen him repair a horn at a drum corps show can tell it's a real labor of love for him and it shows in his work. I'm not surprised a bit that he's getting more and more business from the corps, even if he is a bit of a chowdahead.

P.S. if any of you were at DCI finals in 2001 and saw the people who got engaged to be married on the jumbotron screen following retreat, that was him. He and his wife just had a baby this summer. Congrats, Mike!