Follow-up from DCI on Webcasts

Has anyone who reported problems to DCI gotten any positive or satisfying answers back, now that the season is over and they have had time to catch up on the backlog of service requests? There were a lot of problems with webcasts and other difficulties during this season. I want to know if DCI is following through on answering problems for people. If they are not, I am doubtful about continuing my platinum membership.

Has anyone who reported problems to DCI gotten any positive or satisfying answers back, now that the season is over and they have had time to catch up on the backlog of service requests? There were a lot of problems with webcasts and other difficulties during this season. I want to know if DCI is following through on answering problems for people. If they are not, I am doubtful about continuing my platinum membership.

If you yourself haven't hear anything, doesn't that answer your own question? Did you report a problem and receive an answer?

I reported my webcast problem, and was ignored.

My sister reported her problem (same day, same problem), and not only got an answer, she got a refund.

I re-reported my problem, and was re-ignored.

My sis had a platinum membership, and casually mentioned she wasn't so inspired to renew for next year. I guess that's what inspired them to answer her.

I didn't have a platinum membership. Just tried out the webcast for the Stanford show. I casually mentioned I wasn't as inspired to get Semi's after all the problems from Stanford. Also not as inspired to get the platinum membership for next year, unless I could be convinced the quality would be better.

I guess they were only concerned about the people they already had in their platinum clutches, and didn't care diddly for those who were only "one timers" checking it out. I guess they aren't all that interested in bringing in more platinum members for next year. That, or they aren't all that convinced themselves they can pull off a quality webcast next year.

I guess they were only concerned about the people they already had in their platinum clutches

or were they being a responsible business by dealing with one faction of challenges at a time; platinum first?

When I got dumped from the Semifinals webcast before the Kingsmen performance and was unable to get back in, I reported my situation to DCI and never got a response. I told them I would not ever be a Platinum subscriber again unless they made it right. I guess they decided it would be better to just kick me to the curb since I never got anything. For an organization that is supposedly so dependent on fans, they have a rather cavalier idea of what customer service is about.

Edited by Tekneek

If you yourself haven't hear anything, doesn't that answer your own question? Did you report a problem and receive an answer?

No I did not get an answer, and no, the fact that I did not get an answer does not answer my question here. My question is, how did EVERYONE ELSE fair in this battle? I want an open discussion on it.

No I did not get an answer, and no, the fact that I did not get an answer does not answer my question here. My question is, how did EVERYONE ELSE fair in this battle? I want an open discussion on it.

No, what that means is you have an axe to grind amd rightly so. You want to drag DCI through the mud - again probably rightly so, but at least admit what you're obviously doing. Why would it matter if someone else got an answer back or not? That doesn't solve YOUR problem. If you didn't get an answer them YOU should be upset - you don't need other opinions to validate the way you feel about it.

(sound of axe grinding in background...)

who, me? ;)

Yup, you nailed me, fair and square, I guess that negates this entire thread...

/sarcasm

Gmen, I'm glad you started the thread. I was one of the people counseling patience on this question when it came up right after the Stanford show, saying, hey, they're all busy getting set up in Pasadena, they'll get back to you next week after they get back in Illinois. I'm very disappointed to hear that a lot of this has been ignored. I've been a Season Pass/Platinum member since Day One, and I'm not renewing for next year until I'm convinced that the nagging issues have largely been resolved. (And no, The Nagging Cough!, I don't mean you! :doh:)