To Mike Linton and the Crusaders

Congrats Cru for getting back in the finals...I knew during your prelim performance that you would not be denied. Much continued success.

Donny

(And Duke...I dont need to be a part of this years success...I am proud of the group they have at Cru.) I am not looking for any recognition for their success this season, nor do I deserve it.

They deserve the spoils. They are back where they are supposed to be and actually should have never left...a finalist DCA corps. I look at it this way...this is the first year a long time that Mike didnt fire me. LOL...it is an inside joke.

Donny

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Mike: I will see what I can do about getting up there (I play the lottery but never win!)

Donny: You have done amazing things with Cru over the years and are still responsible in a way for this year. Since many of those members you taught are still there, you have some responsibility. I still use what you taught to teach my students. I use the best of all my teachers over the past 37 years. You are a mentor to me and a good friend. I would be proud to work with you anywhere!

Tom: If it wasn't for you and a few others I would have never had the chance to experience The Crusaders. I not only miss the teaching and the playing but I miss the friendships in the Crusaders and you are one of those friendships I miss, along with Mike, Donny, Poots, Karl, Sledge, Mike Martin, and everyone else I have had the pleasure to associate with in CRU. Thank you all!

Cru made finals and I didnt get fired...what more could we ask for?

Mike Linton/Goldie and Stork;-)

When I saw my old corps CRU at Central Square I was sure U guys would have a great DCA.

Youve revived the corps and the future loooks bright.

Props to all...

Mike Dempsey

Cru made finals and I didnt get fired...what more could we ask for?

;-)