Great job Renegades!

So, is there a video posted anywhere for those of us that couldn't journey to the east coast????

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me Tom has it right(YO TOM..pleasure seeing U in Rachaha my friend!)

Renegades had a creepyCOOL effect on me..and there was a blond gal in the hornline that almost had me considering leaving my wife!(waitaminute....Im not even married LOL..)

Loved the show Renegades!

Hmmm... let me think who that could be. What did she play? We have 3 in the sop line, 2 of which are 19 years old, 1 in the mello line, and 2 in the bari line, one of which was a charter member of the Blue Devils Drum & Bugle Corps.

Our political differences notwithstanding, Greg is a very cool dude and we got together for a non partisan hug and photo in the bar at the Clarion hotel.

gilmannme.jpg

And yes I had a few beverages under my belt in that picture.

Edited by Scerpella

It was very nice to meet you!!!! See the bartender in the back is STILL ignoring me and my quest to get drinks!!! lol

It was very nice to meet you!!!! See the bartender in the back is STILL ignoring me and my quest to get drinks!!! lol

Lisa likewise! I'm sure the amount of alcohol I consumed that night had something to do with forgetting that I met with both of you there!

Youre very cute in person btw. Wasnt too drunk to miss that!

Edited by Scerpella

As a member of the 2007 Renegades, let me also thank you for your kind words.

While we didn't come in 1st in the judges eyes, the crowd's response to our performance made all the hard work worth it. With all the strange rumors flying around about us, it was great to show the DCA crowd that we're alive and kicking. We had a blast putting on our show and entertaining the audience.

It's all about audience response!

That is who you are entertaining.

The judges opinions have always taken back seat in my opinion.

There are only a handful of them compared to the audience attendance.~grins~

Don't ever change/conform, Renegades!

I was fortunate enough to stay at the Clarion and over the course of the weekend, I got a chance to meet quite a few of the Renegades' guard members. They were the nicest and most welcoming people anyone could ever meet. If I lived on the West Coast, I'd march there in a heartbeat!

Thank you Renegades for making the weekend a memorable one!

Loved ya' Renegades!

One of my most memorable events was having an "official" reason to mix 'n mingle on the field while you set up. I needed a huge safety pin to hold my pants up. Cheering for Thu, taking in the screamers et al.: Larry, Rich, Greg, Tiffany, Carol, Rick...

...Great job Kelly, Zak, Skare, Leland, Greg, Chris, Chris....