Parking lot performances

cin4057

How did that work out this year?

Last year I didn't catch any. I had other people with me and they wanted to leave right after the show was over.

I don't even recall hearing if there were any, last year.

Did anyone catch any this year?

Last year I didn't catch any. I had other people with me and they wanted to leave right after the show was over.

There were tons of parking lot gigs but the coolest I saw was the drum off between Brigs and Cru! Yungin's having lots of FUN! soon to have video on here!

Caught part of Les Diplomats "Parking Lot" performance right after the Alumni Spectacular. They were really going at it and having alot of fun with it!! ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^

Cindy,

I was still in the press box, covering the encore performances of both Sunrisers and Buccaneers. Between the two performances, I hear this GIANT wall of sound from the parking lot.

It was Minnesota Brass, Inc., blasting forth the opening hit of their show. It was glorious even from that far away and with plexiglass in front of me.

I would like to ask that, if there is any fan who has portable audio equipment, please go up to these corps and ask if you can record the performance, then give it to the corps. They should hear how awesome they sound when they let loose the dogs of corps.

That Brigs v Cru drum off was some serious fun!

Cindy,

I was still in the press box, covering the encore performances of both Sunrisers and Buccaneers. Between the two performances, I hear this GIANT wall of sound from the parking lot.

It was Minnesota Brass, Inc., blasting forth the opening hit of their show. It was glorious even from that far away and with plexiglass in front of me.

I would like to ask that, if there is any fan who has portable audio equipment, please go up to these corps and ask if you can record the performance, then give it to the corps. They should hear how awesome they sound when they let loose the dogs of corps.

Thanks Kevin! We're really proud of the product we put out this year and our lot performance was an absolute blast! We arc'd up behind the Statesmen and patiently (for the most part) waited until they were done before we started our own blow down. They sounded fabulous by the way. But we put any inhibitions behind and totally smoked! I think there were some bleeding ears at the end, but it was well worth it!

We're very proud of the product we put onto the field this year and hope everyone enjoyed it!!

Edited by Morphy00

Cindy,

We were also facing Away from the stadium. B)

Cindy,

Total anarchy, chaos, and by far the coolist thing I've done musicly to date. We rocked out to Empire, Empire rocked out to us, Cabs (I think) down the street rocking the house, fans, members and staff all going nuts. Thanks to everyone in Brass who pointed me in the right direction, kept me from stepping on anyone, and allowing me to be a part of the wonderfull experiance that is Minnesota Brass Inc. The fans, the corps, just an amazing weeked. In all your awsomenes thank you!