Tremendous Blast or bsa

The Tremendous Blast does not need/use hash-marks. Indeed, no hash-marks have ever been injured during any Tremendous Blast performance.

especially when our triumph in blastedness, over the bsa group. they will bow down to the best drum corps of the future! Tremendous fans travel far and wide to see our group perform! Our waitlist is tremendously long for members that have seen the Tremendous light, the group as we know it.....Tremendous Blast!

All together

Tremendous

Tremendous

Oh Oh

Tremendous

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes heiniken is bring his truck full of tremendous wood! I will check with him to confirm his tremendous blastedness of wood!

As I am bring a tremendous load of wood in the tremendous blazer also!

Ooh... We need to discuss Tremendous carpooling and/or caravaning. From our Tremendous suburb, we will have two Tremendous contrabasses and two Tremendous mellophones, the four Tremendous performers that will have their lips on said horns during the parade, the Tremendous camping gear for said players, and, apparently, a Tremendous amount of wood aside from what three of the said Tremendous players are packing in their pants.

That said, what say you?

Ooh... We need to discuss Tremendous carpooling and/or caravaning. From our Tremendous suburb, we will have two Tremendous contrabasses and two Tremendous mellophones, the four Tremendous performers that will have their lips on said horns during the parade, the Tremendous camping gear for said players, and, apparently, a Tremendous amount of wood aside from what three of the said Tremendous players are packing in their pants.

That said, what say you?

What I say......................THATS TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you want to tremendously carpool give me call! I am soo egg-sited the throw down in 11 days

Edited by contraphanatic

I heard a nasty rumor that the BSA drumline is so big this year that they won't fit on the street. It will be interesting to see the folks clearing the curbs for this monster line :laugh: .

That is nasty but, I hate to burst your tremendous bubble Tremendous Blast members in all their blastedness, only are we the drum corps of the future we also are into quality and not quanity! (hehehe)

Dear none of your business guy (probly Todd )

How many drum coprs do you need for a parade?

..and it's Tremendous Blast so stick it!

..ya it's not very funny but it covers the intent

VIVA Tremendous Blast!

Dear none of your business guy (probly Todd )

How many drum coprs do you need for a parade?

..and it's Tremendous Blast so stick it!

..ya it's not very funny but it covers the intent

VIVA Tremendous Blast!

:laugh::laugh::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

I heard a nasty rumor that the BSA drumline is so big this year that they won't fit on the street. It will be interesting to see the folks clearing the curbs for this monster line :laugh: .

Pfffft... That's only because this guy is your center snare:

taxidermia-obese1.jpg

Pfffft... That's only because this guy is your center snare:

taxidermia-obese1.jpg

Wow

I think I’ll just have a side salad and a rye crisp.