What is Gasparilla?

Found a great website explaining what and who it is.

Gasparilla

This is the family friendly site, You can find more adult fun if you search "Ybor City Gasparilla"

And,, this is one kick ### party b**bs ^0^ Bring your beads!!! you will need them if you what to see some real treasures! :sleeping::beer: Tampa is a great place to be in January.

Edited by WayBackBuc

Gasparilla

This is the family friendly site, You can find more adult fun if you search Eybor City

And,, this is one kick ### party b**bs ^0^ Bring your beads!!! you will need them if you what to see some real treasures! Tampa is a great place to be in January.

This event is the very reason why Gasparilla Drum and Bugle Corps was formed. As you can clearly see from some of the pics on the website above, over 250,000 people attend this festival and the festival sponsors have supported the drum corps for the beginning on paper!

Gotta love it, we can't wait to get running.

"Jose Gaspar"

Gasparilla

This is the family friendly site, You can find more adult fun if you search Eybor City

And,, this is one kick ### party b**bs ^0^ Bring your beads!!! you will need them if you what to see some real treasures! Tampa is a great place to be in January.

[/quote

Ybor City although pronounced eye bore

Sioux City Gasparilla?

Who else in the Tampa area is stoked about a real Drum Corp starting!

b**bs b**bs

Its been a long time since this old boy had a horn in my hands.. Can an old guy like me keep up with the youngsters? :doh:

Who else in the Tampa area is stoked about a real Drum Corp starting!

b**bs b**bs

Its been a long time since this old boy had a horn in my hands.. Can an old guy like me keep up with the youngsters? :grrr:

You aren't that old!!!! Think young.