DCA Central

Kansan

High Country Brass of Denver, Colorado.

Prairie Sound of Kansas City, Kansas. (really Olathe but who really knows where that is)

Crosswinds of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Could this the the beginnings of a DCA Central Circuit? :unsure::blink::huh2:

Sure hope so.

Edited by Kansan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High Country Brass of Denver, Colorado.

Prairie Sound of Kansas City, Kansas. (really Olathe but who really knows where that is)

Crosswinds of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Could this the the beginnings of a DCA Central Circuit? :unsure::blink::huh2:

Sure hope so.

I think there already is a "DCA Central" division, with the Midwestern corps such as Minnesota Brass, Kilties, Govies, Chops, etc.

Perhaps you guys can call your division the "DCA West of Central" division. :P

Whatever the name, I agree with you....I hope it happens someday!!!!

Fran

I think there already is a "DCA Central" division, with the Midwestern corps such as Minnesota Brass, Kilties, Govies, Chops, etc.

Perhaps you guys can call your division the "DCA West of Central" division. :P

Whatever the name, I agree with you....I hope it happens someday!!!!

Fran

My bad Fran, my 40 and older disease is acting up again.

You guys could change to DCA North and we could be DCA Central. :P

Really, we'll probably end up splitting between Central and South with a yearly battle on the plains tween everyone in Flyover Country.

Why is the area you guys live in considered the Mid-West when you guys live in the North and we really live in the middle of the Country and West of the Civilization hense Midwest. :unsure:

Edited by Kansan

I do, I do!!!

Oh boy I DEFINITELY know where Olathe is. Freelancers was VERY familiar with that area in the years that I marched. It was sort of a mid-tour, week-long, intense "catch up." We stayed at a certain religious college there and I have TONS of memories from that city. Plus the field was VERY far away from the dorms and restrooms and certain individuals "paid the price" for that. It was rough. I remember Olathe having nice air conditioned theaters, though on our half laundry day.

I do, I do!!!

Oh boy I DEFINITELY know where Olathe is. Freelancers was VERY familiar with that area in the years that I marched. It was sort of a mid-tour, week-long, intense "catch up." We stayed at a certain religious college there and I have TONS of memories from that city. Plus the field was VERY far away from the dorms and restrooms and certain individuals "paid the price" for that. It was rough. I remember Olathe having nice air conditioned theaters, though on our half laundry day.

That campus has really grown, I mean shrunk. There are buildings clear up to the Staduim. (really small stadium) Bathrooms gaaalor.

Olathe has a AMC 30 and Dickenson's more than a dozedn plex. Yep, lots of AC.

aaahhemm...

High Country Brass of Northglenn Colorado

Thank You

Just kidding...is only important really because we were presented with a flag from the City for our guard

Northglenn is really only about 15 minutes from Denver and is a fairly small suburb, but hey you can never have too many politicians

on your side right? I think? maybe? :unsure:

anyway, put us in central, north, upside down..doesn't matter as long as there's a field

please not Alaska though, that'd make me cranky and the field would be icy

Don't forget about your bretheren in TX and LA. I'd say you already have a circuit down there. It'd be nice to see you guys team up with the northern groups and you guys could possibly rival the NE in the size of circuit. Keep up the good work and keep it going!

Thanks! I wondered if we had been cut! Truth is I wouldnt have a problem with us being DCA Midwest since in every other discussion Minnesota and Wisconsin are considered the midwest. North doesnt work well beause there is North from Maine to Washington State.

yes, definitely don't forget that Frontier is a proud member of DCA-Central

Rumor has it, that DCA will soon announce the formation of 8 (yes, eight) competitive circuits for 2008.

They will be as follows: (Please forgive the unintended ommission of any corps)

1 DCA Northeast- Empire, Brigs, Cru, Sabres

2 DCA East- Cabs, Bucs, Sky, Hurcs, Bush, Fusion, Sun

3 DCA North Central- MBI, Kilties, Govies, Chops

4 DCA South Central- Frontier, MCL

5 DCA South- Corpsvets

6 DCA West Central- High Country, Prairie Sound, Crosswinds

7 DCA West- Renegades, SoCalDream

8 DCA Really, really West- Yokahama Inspires

b**bs