White Sabers Announce Percussion Caption Head!

WSBusmgr

The White Sabers Drum and Bugle Corps is proud and excited to announce Ed Coleman as their new Percussion Caption Head for the 2008 competitive season. He will also be the Percussion Arranger and Instructor for the line.

The addition of Ed to the Corps will bring many years of marching and teaching experience to the White Sabers. Ed's Drum Corps experience includes: Lake Erie Regiment (1994-1997), Kiwanis Kavaliers (1998, 2001, 2002), Spirit Performing Youth Ensemble (WGI) (1999), The Empire Statesmen (1999, 2000, 2003-2005) and The Reading Buccaneers (2006).

Ed's teaching experience includes Central High School, Fairview High School, and General Mclane High School. He has also consulted with various other local band programs in the Erie, Pa. area. He is currently the Director of the Presque Isle Percussion Emsemble in Erie, Pa.

Ed will be the Percussion Arranger and Instructor for the White Sabers Line.

Please help us welcome Ed to the corps!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Amico

Business Manager

Ed, your Blue family is proud of you! Congrats Ed and the White Sabers!

Good choice...a very talented young man.

Go Ed!

Now my kids really can call you (Percussion) "Uncle" Captain Ed. :-)

Miss you and Jules! Come Visit soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The White Sabers Drum and Bugle Corps is proud and excited to announce Ed Coleman as their new Percussion Caption Head for the 2008 competitive season. He will also be the Percussion Arranger and Instructor for the line.

The addition of Ed to the Corps will bring many years of marching and teaching experience to the White Sabers. Ed's Drum Corps experience includes: Lake Erie Regiment (1994-1997), Kiwanis Kavaliers (1998, 2001, 2002), Spirit Performing Youth Ensemble (WGI) (1999), The Empire Statesmen (1999, 2000, 2003-2005) and The Reading Buccaneers (2006).

Ed's teaching experience includes Central High School, Fairview High School, and General Mclane High School. He has also consulted with various other local band programs in the Erie, Pa. area. He is currently the Director of the Presque Isle Percussion Emsemble in Erie, Pa.

Ed will be the Percussion Arranger and Instructor for the White Sabers Line.

Please help us welcome Ed to the corps!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Amico

Business Manager

Welcome to the Sabers Ed. I am looking forward to having you on board our organization. Looking forward to another fun year in the White Sabers. Anyone out there that wants a change and needs a home we have openings in all sections. Check out our website www.whitesabers.org come check us out. We welcome everyone with open arms.

Bob Rex

Welcome to the Sabers Ed. I am looking forward to having you on board our organization. Looking forward to another fun year in the White Sabers. Anyone out there that wants a change and needs a home we have openings in all sections. Check out our website www.whitesabers.org come check us out. We welcome everyone with open arms.

Bob Rex

Ed....I am sending some of my Victor kids your way!!!! Be good to them....I know you will.

Thanks Teddy, I am very excited to get this season started!