The Latest On Barbara

Continued good things for both Barb and you Fran. She is much too important to you and the rest of us for things to not progress. She's a feisty one........good thing......never, ever let her get down. It's tough being the cheerleader, but that's an important part of recovery and I can't think of anyone more qualified than you. May the Lord continue to watch over you both.

Jim & Dot

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued good things for both Barb and you Fran. She is much too important to you and the rest of us for things to not progress. She's a feisty one........good thing......never, ever let her get down. It's tough being the cheerleader, but that's an important part of recovery and I can't think of anyone more qualified than you. May the Lord continue to watch over you both.

Jim & Dot

w/Stp: :doh::doh: w/Stp:

Can't put it any better then that! I can only second (third?) it.

Fran,

Wonderful to hear Barb is doing better.. Please let her know I did miss her hug prior to I&E and prelims this year.!!!! :)

and look forward to a double hug soon!!

Peace

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Fran -- I spent most of Friday evening and Saturday with Wayne and Loretta, and was happy to hear how well Barbara is doing.

Our continued best wishes to you and her as she continues her re-hab.

John

Hi Fran -- I spent most of Friday evening and Saturday with Wayne and Loretta, and was happy to hear how well Barbara is doing.

Our continued best wishes to you and her as she continues her re-hab.

John

Thanks, John....much appreciated!

How'd you guys like Fritzi's?

It's not quite like the Gasthauses in Bavaria..... but it has some pretty good German food nonetheless. Barbara I both look forward to having dinner there again some day. Bring on the schnitzel and the sauerbraten!!!!!

Fran

How'd you guys like Fritzi's?

It's not quite like the Gasthauses in Bavaria..... but it has some pretty good German food nonetheless. Barbara I both look forward to having dinner there again some day. Bring on the schnitzel and the sauerbraten!!!!!

Fran

The food was "Wunderbar" as they might say in Bavaria. The schnitzel platter was delicious. I seldom order sauerbraten out anymore -- I've been spoiled by my mother-in-law's! She makes it every Christmas, and I've never been able to find a better one in a restaurant. (My wife's family is from Bavaria and her mother's brother still runs the Gasthaus, Bakerei and Breurei in their town of Buchenbach, northeast of Nurnberg.)

The potato pancakes and the Kirche Torte at Fritzi's were excellent also. Be sure to have them if you haven't in the past. (And make sure Wayne treats when you and Barbara get there next time!)

John