Next Full Practice for Prairie Sound.

Kansan

The Next Meeting/Practice for Prairie Sound Drum & Bugle Corps Inc. is October 27th from 1pm to 4pm at the Olathe Wesleyan Church in Olathe, KS

We are looking to blow away the September attendance record by 6 additional people.

Our Opener will be fully completed by then.

Our Goal is to have 3 Sopranos, 3 Mellophones, 3 Baritones, 2 Contras and 4 Drummers.

If you live in or near the KC Metro come out to Olathe and join in on the fun of playing "Fine Music Filtered Through a Twisted Psyche".

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you're meeting went so well...it's a really nice feelilng to feel like you're FINALLY making some progress..now get out, get out, get out and play...you should see quite a bit of growth from doing that

hang in there, it will come...just seems like never fast enough

you seem to be pretty well balanced which is huge...seems like we either have all bari's or all sops show up

Glad you're meeting went so well...it's a really nice feelilng to feel like you're FINALLY making some progress..now get out, get out, get out and play...you should see quite a bit of growth from doing that

hang in there, it will come...just seems like never fast enough

you seem to be pretty well balanced which is huge...seems like we either have all bari's or all sops show up

Thanks,

We can't let down at all. We have to build on this small victory and push through to 2008 picking up as many people as we can. As the Holiday season approaches, I'm sure we will have different people at each practice for the remainder of 2007.

Octobers Guest Appearance:

We will have a special guest at the October 22nd meeting. The BAC Horn Dr. Mike Corrigan is making plans to attend our Oct. practice to present a brass care glass and join in with the Horn Line on one of his Mellophones.

I have to agree with Niki, Get out there and Play! We pick up more folks everytime we do a parade or standstill. Any exposure is good exposure in my opinion! Even when we go march block around a high school track we always attracted a small crowd and a lot of interest! Go Prarie Sound!

Mike Ryan

HCB b**bs

The Next Meeting/Practice for Prairie Sound Drum & Bugle Corps Inc. is October 27th from 1pm to 4pm at the Olathe Wesleyan Church in Olathe, KS

We are looking to blow away the September attendance record by 6 additional people.

Our Opener will be fully completed by then.

Our Goal is to have 3 Sopranos, 3 Mellophones, 3 Baritones, 2 Contras and 4 Drummers.

If you live in or near the KC Metro come out to Olathe and join in on the fun of playing "Fine Music Filtered Through a Twisted Psyche".

When I attempt to go to the website in your signature, I get redirected to a Wikapedia entry on HTML. :whistle:

When I attempt to go to the website in your signature, I get redirected to a Wikapedia entry on HTML. :whistle:

Hmm. I just typed it in and went right to it I don't know if there is something wrong with the link on my sig.

Try typing it in and let me know what happens.

Jeff.

Hmm. I just typed it in and went right to it I don't know if there is something wrong with the link on my sig.

Try typing it in and let me know what happens.

Jeff.

Your colon is in the wrong place :P

Literally. it should read http://**************

Hope that clears it up

Edited by JeffBanyots

yep, yep, yep, that's it...compared your sig to my fav's list..need to fix your sig

Your colon is in the wrong place :P

Literally. it should read http://**************

Hope that clears it up

I fixed my colon. Man I feel a lot better and it did clear it up. ^OO^

It's really no fun when your colon is in the wrong place. :sshh:

Thanks .

Increasing members bump.