Lehigh Valley Knights

Just a reminder that there will be a re-organizational meeting on Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 7pm here in Macungie. PA.

Purpose of the meeting will be to beging the re-organizational process and chart a course to our return to Field Competition in DCI Open Class Competition.

If you would like to be part of the magic in assisting in the return of LVK, Please RSVP to ValleyKnights@aol.com and we will be happy to get you all the necessary information!

Thanks!

Glen Paisley

Lehigh Valley Knights

Hey Glen,

I hope all goes well in regard to the re-organizational meeting October 13th. All of us should attempt to bring or start a East Coast Drum & Bugle Corps, as once we were a proud powerful breed. Glen, is the organization attempting a return to the field in 2008, or 2009?

Thanks and be steadfast.

Just a reminder that there will be a re-organizational meeting on Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 7pm here in Macungie. PA.

Purpose of the meeting will be to beging the re-organizational process and chart a course to our return to Field Competition in DCI Open Class Competition.

If you would like to be part of the magic in assisting in the return of LVK, Please RSVP to ValleyKnights@aol.com and we will be happy to get you all the necessary information!

Thanks!

Glen Paisley

Lehigh Valley Knights

GO LVK! Hope to see you on the field again soon!

Thanks for the kind words, we will provide an update after the meeting.

Our Future as I see it...

1) We can get kids and put out a quality product.

2) We have proven to be successful in touring in DCI Competition.

3) We failed miserably (Administratively) to be able to support the demands of a growing and “up & coming” corps. Our success untimely ended up being our departure from the field. We MUST build a very strong administrative base and cannot “hit the road” as a corps till we accomplish this task. We are in this for the long term and who knows when we will hit the field. I initially felt it was a 5 year plan (a year ago)… So we will see… I’m very pleased with progress during the past year and hopefully will see even better results as we hit year two!

WE WILL BE BACK AND IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!

Thanks for the kind words, we will provide an update after the meeting.

Our Future as I see it...

1) We can get kids and put out a quality product.

2) We have proven to be successful in touring in DCI Competition.

3) We failed miserably (Administratively) to be able to support the demands of a growing and “up & coming” corps. Our success untimely ended up being our departure from the field. We MUST build a very strong administrative base and cannot “hit the road” as a corps till we accomplish this task. We are in this for the long term and who knows when we will hit the field. I initially felt it was a 5 year plan (a year ago)… So we will see… I’m very pleased with progress during the past year and hopefully will see even better results as we hit year two!

WE WILL BE BACK AND IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!

Are you folks tied into the Lehigh Valley Band Day at J Birney happening the day after your meeting? Seems like a great fit.

• 8 months later...