2008 DCI Regional Shows

It seems like in recent years DCI has been announcing when and where the following season's regional shows would be and when tickets would go on sale by the end of September or early October. This information was pretty helpful in figuring out the basic framework of next season's tour.

Anyone know when we'll learn about next summer's regionals?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not an Ypsilanti,MI show b**bs replacing the Indy show :P

I think the delay is due to the corps trying to schedule out this year and next at the same time. I think that's never been done before, but should be pretty helpful for planning on everyone's part - especially us fans.

Valid point there. The older I get the more I like planning in advance!

Back in the day the corps would get their tour schedules in late January or early February but that had been pushed up to well before Christmas.......so much so that a couple of times I had a tour manager calling me around Thanksgiving to line up dates I could drive for the following summer based on where the corps was going and how many of the insanely long trips there were when I was available.

As I understand it the area where it used to be is really dangerous now and I don't know if DCI wants to take a chance on it ? I think DCI should check out Anderson arena at Bowling Green State University in Ohio everthings right

there .

Why not a Bloomington IN show replacing the Indy show? B)

So far I've heard of early season regionals in Miami, Jackson, and Hamilton, Ontario........

then I woke up :P