Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps

I am very intrigued by this "Focus" show here in the heavenly NoCal. Does anyone know more about it?

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to start out by saying what a wonderful opportunity we all have here being a part of this sport. It is exciting times with so many changes happening with divisons and classes. We get to be a part of history.

This music activity is possible because of many people throughout the years chasing and achieving their dreams. As for SoCal Corps, there are so many great opportunities for all of these young musicians. I am thankful for corps like Velvet Knights, Pacific Crest, Yamato, Mystikal, Dream, Impulse, Synergy, Kingsmen, and so much more in California. These groups are the reasons why so many young people want to be a part of a corps and have set the standards for SoCal. Incognito SUPPORTS and wishes all the local corps a great season. We encourage all to audition for these wonderful corps.

Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps would like to offer an opportunity to be founding member in 2008. As stated in the previous post, we are competing at all the SoCal shows plus the Focus show up North. Starting out can be a difficult thing for any group and all we can guarantee is the staff and I will do everything we can to give you that "unforgettable experience." Incognito does not promise you high placements, nor do we say we are the best. We are about giving opportunities to achieve dreams and to shape the dreams into a reality. We welcome OPEN MINDED, SELFLESS musicians with a great love for the people and the sport.

If you would like the opportunity to march in a brand new corps and make history, please keep us in mind.

To be a member:

150 spots available.

(1) Be a member of The Music Life Foundation ($25 a month)

(2) Tour Fee - $600.

(3) Yes it is only $600.

Membership required January through August (8 months x $25 = $200)

Total would be $800 for the season.

As a member of The Music Life Foundation, you are welcome to all the other programs offered. Please visit:

www.themusiclife.org

Workshops and Auditions are:

December 2nd and 9th

December 16th -Auditions

We did not plan this to conflict with other corps on purpose. To show our support for the other local corps, please attend their workshops and auditions. If for some reason things did not work out, please contact me and let's talk and see what Incognito and The Music Life can do for you. I like open communication. If you are interested in Incognito and are trying out for other corps, please send me an email at:

tonyt@themusiclife.org

If you already have your heart set with INCOGNITO, we welcome you. Please send me an email and lets talk.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing everyone going after their dreams!!!

-Tony T Nguyen

Best of luck!

digging the mask idea!

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing everyone going after their dreams!!!

-Tony T Nguyen

One crazy question: if you guys are Incognito, how will we recognize you? Will your uniforms be made of astroturf? sod? will you be dressed as judges? spectators? shrubs? chain link fence? old A-60 corps that no one recognizes? the announcer's table and folding chairs?

How do we support a corps we can not see? My financial advisor would have a real hard time with my desires to donate money to a group that is invisible.

:beer:

Guest Myusik4Jakassez
One crazy question: if you guys are Incognito, how will we recognize you? Will your uniforms be made of astroturf? sod? will you be dressed as judges? spectators? shrubs? chain link fence? old A-60 corps that no one recognizes? the announcer's table and folding chairs?

Wow, what an imagination! :lookaround:

But in all seriousness, what will the REAL uniforms look like?