REVOLUTION hired...

Mickey is an excellent choice for their program coordinator! His ideas really help get things in line, and he's an excellent name.

He's also Frontier's percussion caption head this year

Mickey is an excellent choice for their program coordinator! His ideas really help get things in line, and he's an excellent name.

He's also Frontier's percussion caption head this year

I'm just sitting here wondering what else is going to change in Open Class staffing. You know there have to be some ideas and possible shake ups brewing in various places right now.

Cool

1999 pio was an awesome show, and I know Mikey had his name all over that! Great pick up by Revolution!

Just checked out thier website too and they have what looks to be a huge staff for a Div III corps. So it looks like they may be growing for the new OPEN CLASS! Like I said in another post, it would be great to see a 100+ Tejas corps born from the ground up. Would that be the first? (Crossmen and Sky Riders do not count)

Also what is up with innovate '08 on thier forums?

Also what is up with innovate '08 on thier forums?

Clues about their 2008 show concept. my guess: Zenith or Apex...now, what they do with that... ???

From the clues that they posted up, I'm guessing the show title is going to be "Elevation" and it's going to feature the work of 21st century composers