Blue Knights Recording Debut

We are excitingly anticipating having the Blue Knights back in Ogden Utah for another recording this 2008 summer. There might even be an additional corps.

Anyway we located some snippets of video footage from the recording last year in 2007 and have put it on YouTube - sorry about the YT compressed/lowrez/monaural audio. (Yes, the Blue Knights know that it is posted)

Ray Kimber, IsoMike

http://www.youtube.com/user/isomike

It's funny, that audio is still the best I've ever heard on youtube :lol: ...you definitely made lemonade outta youtube's citrus. BTW, just bought myself a copy of 2007b

edit: wasn't there a forum on the isomike website discussing this recording or was that somewhere else? It was interesting reading some of the DC outsiders' reaction to BK.

BTW Ray and/or Mark, you never told us about the crowd's reaction to the BK recording at the Festival back in October. I'd really like to hear about it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, that audio is still the best I've ever heard on youtube :lol: ...you definitely made lemonade outta youtube's citrus. BTW, just bought myself a copy of 2007b

edit: wasn't there a forum on the isomike website discussing this recording or was that somewhere else? It was interesting reading some of the DC outsiders' reaction to BK.

BTW Ray and/or Mark, you never told us about the crowd's reaction to the BK recording at the Festival back in October. I'd really like to hear about it.

Thanks for the kind words about the audio, we are working on using an additional site that will let us deliver higher-rez and in stereo. This recording has been discussed on several forums search for isomike on the following site:

http://sa-cd.net/

The recording of the Blue Knights has been used in audio shows all over the world as a demo spectacular. It will be pretty much THE featured demo for a show this month in Canada (sorry it is a closed industry show) and then TOP AUDIO in Milan Italy in September. The Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver Colorado last fall was the debut of the 2007B disc and the BK cuts were requested more than all other tracks - combined!

If things go as planned we will have the discs with this summer's recordings pressed in time for the 2008 Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, again in Denver, October 10-11-12

Ray

Edited by Ray Kimber