Cadets 2007

It's worth it if you honestly hate the narration with a passion

If you're fine with the narration though just get the finals recording

I would like to know as well, even though I loved the show in it's full detail. It would be interesting to hear w/o the narration, however I don't see it being done as well considering I can't imagine it w/o it !

Thank you for the link, idlethreats. I appreciate it.

I can now listen to the Cadets 2007 performance without having to endure the unnecessary jargon.

Thanks again! :)

Edited by Antoni30

O No! I don't hate the show with the narration at all, cadets show was one of my favorites from this year, I was just wondering if these recordings were decent

Hey bud. I got the original recordings w/o narration from spring training (these are the same). Normally i would shy away from early season recordings, but this hornline was frickin good in june. In some ways, i actually prefer the cadets as I heard them in june and july to the ones i heard in pasedena. Cleaner, and the narration was better sure, but some parts were watered, and the hornline wasnt as blaringly loud as what i heard in hershey and allentown.

In summary - get the recordings. Symphonic Movement is the best one of you want to know, and you get to hear birds chirping in place of the narration in the beginning.. :P

Hey bud. I got the original recordings w/o narration from spring training (these are the same). Normally i would shy away from early season recordings, but this hornline was frickin good in june. In some ways, i actually prefer the cadets as I heard them in june and july to the ones i heard in pasedena. Cleaner, and the narration was better sure, but some parts were watered, and the hornline wasnt as blaringly loud as what i heard in hershey and allentown.

In summary - get the recordings. Symphonic Movement is the best one of you want to know, and you get to hear birds chirping in place of the narration in the beginning.. :P

oh yeah how nice. birds mmm so relaxing... and then symphonic movement.... DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH.... death death.... DEAAATH.. death... death....

DA DA DAAHHHH