Kudos to DCI

This is a very creative and well done promotion! Nice job DCI.

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=5...5e-80fbe5b687cb

I'm going to do the BD one. I never do very well with pumpkin carving, but should be fun to see how it turns out. We just picked up a few pumpkins at the local patch today. Perfect timing.

Edited by XTour2006

Nice!

Love Pumpkin carving! (Did Piccaso's "Woman sitting in chair" once... no one got it. :P )

This year its gonna be Southwind! ...Nothing says "we're gonna miss you :( " like being immortalized in pumpkin. And unfortunately its about all I can do.

Oh, don't even talk to me about pumpkins. I just had a pumpkin shake from Culver's. It tastes just like a pumpkin pie, in liquid form, as if I were an 80-year-old man with no teeth who still wanted to enjoy fun fall food. It was really heavy and rich, and I think I'm going to throw up.

I'd carve the Phantom Regiment DM deploying the baton, but I'd just slip, screw the whole thing up, and have to discard the pumpking by smashing it against the home of an annoying neighbor. It's best if I just take a raincheck on the whole exercise.

I'd carve the Phantom Regiment DM deploying the baton, but I'd just slip, screw the whole thing up, and have to discard the pumpking by smashing it against the home of an annoying neighbor. It's best if I just take a raincheck on the whole exercise.
smashing pumpkins again hu? :P :P

Oh, don't even talk to me about pumpkins. I just had a pumpkin shake from Culver's. It tastes just like a pumpkin pie, in liquid form, as if I were an 80-year-old man with no teeth who still wanted to enjoy fun fall food. It was really heavy and rich, and I think I'm going to throw up.

You can't win if you don't play.