Milt Fitzgerald.

Sunrisers... Caballeros (in 1993, a year Sun didn't field a corps) ... Skyliners Alumni.... and one of the best people in the entire activity. :thumbup:

Heart of soul!! Dedicated member, always!!

He should be a recruiter for Drum Corps

Don,

The people "in the know" share tidbits about the person featured, you can choose to look those lil clues up or not.
So your question above:
"so how would anybody from upstate know any of these people? or even guess? c'mon man"
Well? We could reverse the feelings here when I feature a person from upstate, right?
Besides, I thought you knew everyone.
When you DO know the feature... you seem to think it silly that no one else is catching on.
Find your restraint button on those you know and want to blurt out.... those you aren't certain of ... ask questions and look up /learn.
That's what this whole thead is about.

You have got to be kidding here, right?

of course i'm kidding. just some very dry humor. didn't go over well.

• Like 1

Don,

The people "in the know" share tidbits about the person featured, you can choose to look those lil clues up or not.

So your question above:

"so how would anybody from upstate know any of these people? or even guess? c'mon man"

Well? We could reverse the feelings here when I feature a person from upstate, right?

Besides, I thought you knew everyone.

When you DO know the feature... you seem to think it silly that no one else is catching on.

Find your restraint button on those you know and want to blurt out.... those you aren't certain of ... ask questions and look up /learn.

That's what this whole thead is about.

see my post above my queen.

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Guess Who # 509 ?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7342/12177834916_cc80033cfa_o.jpg

• Like 1

I hope for the sake of humanity everyone isn't snowed in,...... or unnerved by the above.

I believe those are nicknames bestowed upon our current feature by his peers.

We're not snowed in (here in the part of MD) nor was I unnerved by the above. ("A Bug named ZEMO?")

Yes, I'm still amazed at some of the nicknames we (Sun members) were given by our fellow members. (As with most Corps, many of the vets loved giving nicknames to the youngins' as they joined the Corps...)

so how would anybody from upstate know any of these people? or even guess? c'mon man

Don, My twin..... (We're all family here)

When I was in the hospital after my 1985 Bridgeport "tree adventure".... Only family was allowed to see me the next day. Milt told the nurse he was my birth brother and she let him in to see me.... (I was THAT bruised that the nurse thought we WERE birth brothers. :shutup: )

• Like 3

"Clowning With a Clown":

Picture was from the 1964 Barnum Festival Parade (Following the Parade of Champions which BTW the corps pictured here won), taken by none other than Moe Knox at Bridgeport's Seaside Park and appeared in Drum Corps News.

That's all for now.

Elphaba

• Like 2