>>well then who is in my jar of formaldehyde on my shelf in the shed with glenn? <<

FRAHHHHNKENSCHTEEN!!!!

:-)

>>OK, was this guy big in the 60's I&E circuit?<<

Yup ... but he always had three other guys with him on stage ... don't remember him competing individually ...

I seem to remember when these talented 4 showed up at these I&E things, there was a lot of buzz about them.

Can you confirm that Andy?

>>

I seem to remember when these talented 4 showed up at these I&E things, there was a lot of buzz about them.

Can you confirm that Andy?<<

Actually, the guy in the pic was in their sop quartet, not the FH/Bari one that had the buzz about it ...

>>Did this fellow ever march for Hamilton Post 20?<<

Not that I'm aware of ... but, a renowned bari soloist that marched with him in Jr corps did ...

>>Did this fellow ever march for Hamilton Post 20?<<

Not that I'm aware of ... but, a renowned bari soloist that marched with him in Jr corps did ...

OK, first I thought it was BB, then I thought BG. I'm shooting blanks, so I'll wait for more clues.

>>OK, first I thought it was BB, then I thought BG. I'm shooting blanks, so I'll wait for more clues.<<

he's a sop player ... in the BHOF ... currently plays with Sac's Alumni ...

>>OK, first I thought it was BB, then I thought BG. I'm shooting blanks, so I'll wait for more clues.<<

he's a sop player ... in the BHOF ... currently plays with Sac's Alumni ...

Might he have been a fan of that old TV series "The Courtship of _____ Father" around the time he was with St. Kevin's?

Might he have been a fan of that old TV series "The Courtship of _____ Father" around the time he was with St. Kevin's?

eddie?

>>Might he have been a fan of that old TV series "The Courtship of _____ Father" around the time he was with St. Kevin's?<<

Yes ... and Topo Gigio used to kiss his namesake goodnight on Sullivan's show ...