OK, If Donny is correct with his clues, this guy is a giant in the jazz world. Simply put, JFJONY.

He's done just about everything jazz wise. At 18 he played in the Lionel Hampton band.

He was also in the 1998 movie Blues Brothers 2000. Don't know if there's any drum corps connection though. He's been pretty busy professionally since he was a kid. When it comes to playing a trumpet, he's no ordinary Jon Doe.

His resume is longer then Tony Whites sig here on the Planet.

Oh and by the way, he plays trumpet on Paul Simon's Graceland album, track number 6 (You Can Call Me Al).

OK, If Donny is correct with his clues, this guy is a giant in the jazz world. Simply put, JFJONY.

He's done just about everything jazz wise. At 18 he played in the Lionel Hampton band.

He was also in the 1998 movie Blues Brothers 2000. Don't know if there's any drum corps connection though. He's been pretty busy professionally since he was a kid. When it comes to playing a trumpet, he's no ordinary Jon Doe.

Oh and by the way, he plays trumpet on Paul Simon's Graceland album, track number 6 (You Can Call Me Al).

nice to see ya back glen. stick around more we miss ya. :smile:

Glenn!!! thumbup.gif

(welcome back!)

# 2's (man on the right) resume is WAY longer than *my* sig.... (then again a LOT of folks' are. shutup.gif)

Glenn!!! thumbup.gif

(welcome back!)

# 2's (man on the right) resume is WAY longer than *my* sig.... (then again a LOT of folks' are. shutup.gif)

well tony ya could crush your sig down a bit............:tongue:

No, no, no! He was MIA and written off as dead by many... and for a very long time.

I was in shock when I came across him online.... years after hearing of his demise.

He's more than allowed to keep his sig as is. WHEW! HUGS!!

I was thinking of adding a banner or two....devil.gif

No, no, no! He was MIA and written off as dead by many... and for a very long time.

I was in shock when I came across him online.... years after hearing of his demise.

He's more than allowed to keep his sig as is. WHEW! HUGS!!

No prob.....

NanciD, Not sure how many remember, or if anyone knows that.... (or cared? LOL)

'85 was the 1st time I was given last rites, 2000 was the 2nd. w00t.gif

(I wasn't supposed to still be here for Angela's 12-3-2005 wedding. HAH! The doctors have been wrong twice so far devil.gif)

No prob.....

NanciD, Not sure how many remember, or if anyone knows that.... (or cared? LOL)

'85 was the 1st time I was given last rites, 2000 was the 2nd. w00t.gif

(I wasn't supposed to still be here for Angela's 12-3-2005 wedding. HAH! The doctors have been wrong twice so far devil.gif)

You just keep beatin the odds and it's all good!! HUGS!!